Supersize Your Retirement!
This free workshop is designed for New York City DOE teachers that want to learn more about retirement savings opportunities that are offered by the city beyond the pension system, In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to utilize the retirement account options through the city.
- How to maximize retirement savings by using three separate buckets.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Roth versus Traditional accounts.
- How much you can contribute annually.
Dates and Times
- Wednesday, July 14th at 10:00 AM
- Friday, July 16th at 2:00 PM
- Thursday, July 22nd at 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 28th at 10:00 AM