Supersize Your Retirement!
This free workshop is designed for New York City DOE teachers that want to learn more about retirement savings opportunities that are offered by the city beyond the pension system, In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to utilize the retirement account options through the city.
- How to maximize retirement savings by using three separate buckets.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Roth versus Traditional accounts.
- How much you can contribute annually.
Dates and Times
This free workshop is designed for anyone that would like to begin to understand their relationship with money and the manner in which their money story influences their beliefs, behaviors, and outcomes with money.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- How your past experiences create a cycle of influence over your results with money.
- How to challenge limiting beliefs.
- Whether or not you suffer from scarcity mindset.
- What you can do to rewrite your money story.