Supersize Your Retirement!
This free workshop is designed for New York City DOE teachers that want to learn more about retirement savings opportunities that are offered by the city beyond the pension system, In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to utilize the retirement account options through the city.
- How to maximize retirement savings by using three separate buckets.
- The advantages and disadvantages of Roth versus Traditional accounts.
- How much you can contribute annually.
Dates and Times
This free workshop is designed for anyone that would like to begin to understand their relationship with money and the manner in which their money story influences their beliefs, behaviors, and outcomes with money.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- How your past experiences create a cycle of influence over your results with money.
- How to challenge limiting beliefs.
- Whether or not you suffer from scarcity mindset.
- What you can do to rewrite your money story.
I missed this hope it will happen again in augustReplyDelete
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I just posted a new series of workshop dates if you or any of your colleagues are interested.Delete
I just find out about you ,do you plan on having any more workshops soonReplyDelete
Hi Nat! I will definitely do more, but likely closer to summer. Have you signed up for my weekly email list? That list as well as this page are good ways to know when they're coming. Also, once on the email list you can easily respond directly to me.Delete
Hi Nat! Just a quick FYI that I have posted more workshop dates! If you haven 't attended one yet, I hope one of these work for you.Delete